Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chocoloco

I haven't had any chocolate today. At least I haven't had any chocolate I remember. That may be a sign I eat too much chocolate--when I eat it and don't even remember eating it. But I don't think I ate any because there is nothing in the house except dark chocolate Raisinets and chocolate bits and I'm pretty sure I didn't get into those.

No wonder I feel a little off.

We've got a trip to the store planned to get back on the chocolate track. I also have plans to do some baking this week which will include my chocolate chip biscotti. It's basically a chocolate chip cookie recipe baked in a 13x9 pan that is lined with foil. After it's baked and sat for an hour in the pan, you lift it out by the foil and then slice it in half-inch slices. Then it's baked again until browned on the edges. It is the most amazing stuff ever. And it's unbelievable when it's fresh out of the oven.

I also need to have some M&M's or some sort of chocolate miniatures on hand. The M&M's at the grocery store have not been good lately so I'm not sure what we'll get. We usually get dark chocolate peanut M&M's and the peanuts have been a little iffy. Maybe we'll stop by the drugstore for those.

Guess I'd better go make up a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment